Let me count the ways I love to knit.
- Similar therapeutic benefits as meditation.
- Way to carry Old World legacy passed hand to hand (thanks grandmother).
- Sensual – eye candy, tactile candy.
- As anything done with attention, an expression of love.
- Socially acceptable way to lend presence to a group and be excused from speaking.
- Flitting knitting – a way to adapt attention deficit to focused completion of ten simultaneous projects.
- Fundraising tool. Please consider my current project to make 30 hats in 60 days to support young folks in my community: JAZZ HATS
Current knitting blogs: